At their March Membership Meeting, the La Crosse County Democratic Party voted to endorse the following candidates and referendums on the April 4 Ballot.
- WI Supreme Court – Judge Janet Protasiewicz
- Holmen School Board – Khadijah Islam
- La Crosse City Council, District 1 – Tamra Dickinson
- La Crosse School Board – Jeff Jackson
- La Crosse School Board – Trevor Sprague
- La Crosse School Board – Jerry Wacek
- Repeal the 1849 Abortion Ban? – Repeal
All endorsed candidates filled out questionnaires, which were distributed to all members. All endorsed candidates asked to be endorsed by the La Crosse County Democratic Party. Endorsed candidates were first voted on by the La Crosse County Democratic Party Executive Board, and then by the full membership.
The La Crosse County Democratic Party meets the third Monday of every month. This month, we were joined by Lt. Governor Sara Rodriguez over Zoom and Secretary of State Sarah Godlewski in person to help rally for the upcoming election.